fredag 15 april 2011

More level stuff

Here is another picture of my programming playground.
You can see a more clearly overview of the playground level where I test new functions before implementing into the real level. Abzolium Man is there to visit and laugh at the randomness of all the objects' placements. Look at him laughing and judging my awesome Programming Art Hell... bah!

So I mentioned a real level, right? Well, hate to say it but that'll be for another time...
...
...
...Nah, just kidding! It's Friday and why shouldn't I share as much as possible to the people that are reading this!?
An overview of the REAL level. Don't worry, it's still under construction by our great level designer. By the end it'll look much better and even be fit to play Footballium!
Another bonus picture: A closer look at the level. We have Nodes, waiting to be captured, ramps to get to higher grounds and also stairs in the distance and later, Jump Pads. There's also a preview of one of our characters. But that's a feature for another time...
...
...
...No seriously, I mean it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar